My first job was running the bar for Channel Four's TFI Friday while I was a film student. After the series finished I became an editing assistant at [SPACE], a group of artists' studios in East London, where I learnt more in one year than I had in four years of university. From there I began making short films and teaching editing, eventually becoming head of production at the UK's largest film education charity. In between I worked as an editor for the BBC, Channel 4 and numerous production houses. I also began teaching editing at Tate Modern, the BBC, the University of the Arts and other UK universities.
I moved to France in 2008 and continue to work on both commercial and independent projects, as well as teaching motion design and editing at several Parisian universities, including Gobelins and UPMC.
- Gobelins, l'école de l'image, Paris
- Université Pierre et Marie CURIE, Paris
- University of the Arts, London
- Exhibitions / Festivals:
- festival Ciné Poème, France, 2015
- International Film Poetry Festival, Greece 2014
- Tate Modern, London, 2013
- Tate Britain, London, 2012
- Film / editing clients:
- BBC (live music, news and documentary editing)
- Channel Four (music editing)
- TF1 (news reports)